AirGate 4G is a cellular network VPN router for industrial use that ensures secure remote access for distributed applications as it has the most common encryption protocols in IT infrastructure and fallback function for 4G / 3G / 2G.
It has high availability of operation at extended operating temperature and can be mounted on a DIN rail with external magnetic antennas.
Endowed with high connectivity and connection redundancy, it has cellular network (dual simcard), Ethernet, Wi-Fi, RS485 and RS232 interfaces. With excellent flexibility, it can operate with any communication protocol on any interface.
- 4G LTE: LTE FDD, LTE TDD
- 3G UMTS: DC-HSDPA, HSUPA, WCDMA
- 2G GSM: EDGE, GPRS
- 2 x SMA female antenna connector
- 2 x SIM (3.0 V and 1.8 V)
- Standards: 802.11 b/g/n, 300 Mbps;
- 2 x RP-SMA male antenna connector;
- Support Wi-Fi Access Point and Client modes;
- Security: WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption;
- Encryption: TKIP and CCMP.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u;
- 2 x ports 10/100 Mbps, RJ45 connector;
- 1 x WAN interface (conFigureble on Web GUI interface);
- 1.5KV magnetic isolation protection.
- 1 x RS232 (3 pin): TX, RX, GND;
- 1 x RS485 (2 pin): D1, D0;
- Baud Rate: 300 bps to 115.200 bps;
- 15 KV ESD protection.
Digital Input and Digital Output
- 2 x Digital Inputs;
- 2 x Digital Outputs;
- Isolation: 3 KVDC or 2 KVrms;
- Absolute maximum VDC: 36 VCC;
- Absolute maximum ADC: 100 mA.
- 1 x SYS;
- 1 x NET;
- 1 x USR;
- 3 x RSSI.
- Network protocols: DHCP, ICMP, PPPoE, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, VRRP, NTP;
- VPN: IPSec, GRE, OpenVPN, DMVPN;
- Policy: RIPv1 / RIPv2 / OSPF / BGP (optional);
- Firewall & Filter: Port forwarding, DMZ, anti-DoS, ACL;
- Serial Port: TCP, UDP;
- Management: Web Interface.
- Connector: 3-pin 3.5 mm female socket with lock;
- Input voltage range: 9 to 48 VDC;
- Power consumption:
- Idle: 100 mA @ 12 V;
- Data Link: 400 mA (peak) @ 12 V.
- 106 mm x 106 mm x 40 mm (excluding antenna).
- DIN rail.
- Operation temperature: -40 to 60 °C (-40 to 140 °F);
- Storage temperature: -40 a 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F);
- Operation humidity: 5 to 95 % non-condensing.
- 300 g.
- CE, Anatel (07661-19-12560), RoHS